show on map
Built in 1848 by Frederick Anton and Francis Fannie Houser Boston. Alma Boston, Noble John Brooke, and Amaretta Brooke were known to have taught here.
In addition to being used as a schoolhouse, the building housed Union Soliders held prisoner during the Civil War, and was used as a community center, and polling place.
Largely destroyed in a fire in 1999.
GPX Downloads: Waypoint